Friday, July 17, 2009

I LEARNT SOMETHING GREAT FROM A FRIEND

It's amazing that or about eight whole months now or more I've been battling with this very thing online and didn't know how to go about it. I even have a video of it to teach me but I still didn't get it. I tried it once or twice but didn't get it so I left it for a while. But all the while I hear people talk about it and how much they are benefitting from it.Later I thought they we're called to do it and maybe it wasn't my line.
During the course of this week I asked a friend who told me he just received a fairly fat cheque on this thing I dont know how to do. And in less than 20 minutes he taught me and made me do it myself on my blog. He started February and since then he's been having DHL come deliver cheques to him since then. This is not difficult at all as I was able to set up mine in less than 20 mins as an ignoramus. I should start getting my cheques too from now on and I want as many people as possible to join me too. I'm sure you're more than pissed up listening to my story cos what you want to know is what I learnt. Well I had to tell you that first so that You'll know it's worth and you wont throw it away like I did for the past 8 months and thereby missed all the cheques I could have been receiving almost effortlessly for the past 8 months. Currently my frien said already for this month he's expecting a $2,000 cheque, I'm not kidding.
What I learnt is how to upload google adsense free of charge on my free blog and earn money on it monthly for driving traffic to my blog.
It's simple, easy and very much rewarding. I want you all who do not have a blog to please open one free now and start posting content, upload your adsense by signing into your blog, click on monetise, click on adsense, submit, type in your correct address where your cheques can be delivered to, agree with the terms after reading them and finish. It's that straightforward. Then you need content and traffic to increase your pay from google monthly.
That's what I learnt and I'm doing it. If you look at this blog you'll see ad by the side those are the things that bring in money for me as my visitors click on them to find solutions to satisfy their various curiosities.
It's so easy I'm surprised everybody is not doing it. Please do it, let's all rise together. A rich man in the midst of poor people is himself poor. Let's make good use of the internet and prosper ourselves. Mark who owns facebook is just 25yrs of age. Facebook today worths over $3billion. We can also profit from this internet, just be willing to know how. The more you learn the more you can learn. From now on I will be writing things here that will be of help to a whole lot of people online. Please kee it touch and dont miss them.
To your success, lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment