Wednesday, May 9, 2012

INCREDIBLE!!!

Do you desire having multiple streams of income, or can you imagine making money even while sleeping? Or receiving credit alerts from your bank while attending lectures in school or at your regular job? I’m serious about this! Yes, it’s possible; this has been my experience right from undergraduate days. Bill Gates makes more money sleeping, than most Hollywood celebrities make in a lifetime. Mark Zuckerberg of facebook makes more money while sleeping through the leverage of the internet, than a lot of people make in a whole year. This was the medium God used in helping me in faring through the university days and even now. With the internet you can make very legitimate and worthwhile money round the clock. And it’s not difficult at all, as long as you can send and read mails online you’re good to go.
My name is Adekunle Ifabiyi, a graduate of Accounting from University of Ilorin, presently serving in C.S.S. Geregu, Ajaokuta, Kogi State. I love helping people to achieve their dreams, and attaining multiple streams of income. I’m an Infopreneur, bla bla bla... This is not about me, but how you can tap into money in this business. To know more about me and my credibility type my Name on Google and you’ll find out. At least Google wouldn’t lie, and it might not be cool blowing own trumpet. Or type Adekunle Omooba Ifabiyi on facebook to hook up and check my history. I’m for real that’s just what I want you to discover.
A lot of people spend time and money to check their e-mails, chat on facebook, ping, twit on twitter and so on, which is actually very good. But they leave out the fact that they can make free and easy money along with their regular activities online. Have you ever wondered how yahoo, facebook, google, twitter, nairaland, etc. Make their money, despite the free registration they give you? As you register on one website or the other, download a free e-book, software, music, etc. Somebody is making money through your actions somewhere. The more you use facebook, the more money the owners make through your activities online. You need to be aware of how you too can profit from and maximize the opportunity the internet presents us today. Money making is about adding value, which is not difficult. You have something that people out there need. Increase your sources of income today by getting adequate knowledge. I’ll show you step by step in this blueprint how to go about profiting from the internet within 2 weeks, guaranteed. This info product is not bulky but straight to the point, very practical and easy to replicate it’s teachings for your maximum success.
Once you get this blueprint I’ll give you the following bonuses as complimentary gifts (free of charge).
Bonus 1: Complete resale right to this blueprint such that you can immediately start selling to other people and keep all the proceeds to yourself (Value is N 12,000).
Bonus 2: Six month free mentoring from me to guide you to success personally (Value is N22,000).
The evidence of desire is pursuit. If you truly desire this product to transform your finances like it did mine, I’ll see your desire when you reach out to get it. The bonus alone is worth over N30k. Putting the price of this product at N15,000 would be worth it. But knowing lots of people need this and I want enough people to benefit from this like I did few years ago and even now. I’ll give discount and fix the price at a token of N2,500. To order for your copy Pay into any of the following accounts and send your payment details (i.e.full name, valid email address, amount paid, bank paid into, date, depositor’s name ) via sms to 08062446847.You get your delivery via e-mail within 24hrs, once your payment is confirmed. I want to give a further N 1,000 discount to those who order before Friday 11th of may, 2012. Meaning they get to pay only N1,500 and get all of these benefits.Act fast! Account name for all is Adekunle Ifabiyi. Account number: Firstbank is 2008962656; UnityBank is 0020128566; AccessBank is 0039127134; GTBank is 0035359798.
Aside from that, to put your mind at rest and make this investment risk free for you. I choose to carry the risks by giving you my 100% money back guarantee. If you order for this blueprint and discover that it doesn’t make sense to you at all, or you’re not convinced it is very useful, or worth your investment. Just send me a text within 7 days of purchase indicating your displeasure with, and I will refund your money with my unreserved apology for wasting your precious time.
POOR people are those who Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly. Don’t pass over this opportunity; transform your life 4 good!

No comments:

Post a Comment