Thursday, August 13, 2009

Brand New Laptop For N15,000

Introducing…
How To Get Your Brand New 160GB Laptop For Just N15,000 Cash…Guaranteed!

Dear Friend,

Have you ever thought of how possible it could be for you to get your brand new 160GB laptop for N15,000. I will to tell you it is possible. I got mine for that same price and I want to show you how you can get yours too. If you think it is worth it, read this report to the very end.

Don’t even think this is another one of those tricks people play. This is ensure and with guarantee. You can now buy your brand new 160GB laptop for N15,000. I just got mine and I will be getting more, which I plan to sell for N70,000 each. I believe I’ll get people to rush it since it is still at a very cheap price. In my package, I will be revealing to you how you can go about getting your own laptop for N15,000. I know you are a serious minded person to have taken the first step to read this letter. I congratulate you for taking this giant stride, I know it is worth it.

You would agree with me that with the rate at which technological developments take place daily in our world of today, the need for a Personal Computer is one thing we cannot ignore. As said by my highly esteemed mentor in the person of Dr. Sunny Obazu Ojeagbase (The publisher of Complete Sports and Success Digest Extra Newspapers) anyone who is not a computer literate person, in few years time would be worse off in the future, than our aged people who are illiterates in this present age.

We cannot dispute the fact that computers are becoming more of a necessity for everyone in our world of today. But how many people can conveniently afford to buy a good computer of N126,000 for his or her use?

I am glad to inform you that in this package you will discover how you can own your brand new computer for just N15,000 cash. There is a Non Governmental Organization driving this vision of placing a million laptops in the hands of Africans, especially Nigerians.


Check out some of the information you will find in this information product:

ü Where this NGO is situated and their contacts so you can benefit from the offer.
ü How you will go about getting your own laptop delivered to you right in your house.
ü How you can get your own laptop in the next one week maximum. It took me three weeks to get mine. You can get yours in 72hrs.
ü The way to go about making additional monthly income of at least N50,000 telling other people about the offer.
ü You will get to meet other people who have made millions from this offer alone, and how you can make yours too this year. I’m serious!
ü How you can set up a business on this information and begin to make legal residual income consistently on the internet.

And a lot, lot more!

The process is not difficult at all once you know what to do to get what you want. This e-Book will teach you all that you need to know and how you can greatly profit from this offer. It is an e-Book that reveals to you the details about this N15,000 brand new laptop. It is written in clear terms with clear pictures to give accurate information required and the whole process involved.

I got my own laptop through this offer last week, and several other Nigerians have gotten theirs too. You shouldn’t be left out of this opportunity. Take action today!

To get full access to this priceless information, you would need to download your copy and be on your way to getting your brand new laptop for N15,000. The download however, is not free. You would need to pay a token fee of N3,000 for the e-Book. I tell you, it will be worth it all the way. Paying a total of N18,000 for a N126,000 laptop is fair enough I believe?

I want to reward you if only you can act fast. To the first 20 people to pay for this e-Book, I will give you a discount of N1,000. Meaning if you are one of the first 20 people to order, you will have to pay only N2,000 for this package.

To keep you relaxed, give you more assurance on what you are about to get into. I want to bribe you silly by giving you a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you do not find this 16 page e-Book helpful in any way, or if for any reason you are not satisfied with the information this book teaches. Please contact me within seven days of purchase and will refund your 100% money without complain, While you still get to keep the material. This is to prove to you how sure I am about this product. You have the product for seven days to change your mind if you want to. But I’m too sure you would not want to, when you get to see the report yourself.

Sincerely,
It is wisdom to learn what you do not know in order to become what you desire to be.

Adekunle Ifabiyi.

PS. I want you to remember that you have nothing to lose in buying this report since I’m giving you my money back guarantee.

PPS. The N1,000 bonus is for the first 20 people only. Do hurry so you can be one of these lucky people.

PPPS. Getting your brand new 160GB laptop for N15,000 is now depended on your actions or inactions, as I have revealed to you what you need to do to get it.

To order,
Pay into GTBank. Acct No 442 456934 1590, OR Intercontinental Bank Plc Acct no: 0167 110 0000 47372. Acct name for both is Adekunle Ifabiyi. After payment send me a text indicating: Laptop, your full name, teller no, email address, location, date and amount paid to 08062446847. You will get your report within 72 hours maximum once your payment is confirmed.

Copyright © 2009 www.affiliatecashreloaded.com www.makemoneyinnigeria.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment