Monday, August 24, 2009

Make Money In Nigeria Designing Websites

Dear friend,
I know the thought that’ll be flowing through your mind right now is this: “could it be possible”? I am here to put your mind at rest. Yes it is very possible and it is happening. You can get your brand new 160GB laptop for just N15,000. I got mine four weeks ago in Ilorin and it is what I’ve been using to work since then. It is the same laptop I used to write up this letter you’re reading. You can get yours delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.
Don’t even think this is another one of those tricks people play. This is sure and with guarantee. I just got mine and I will be getting more, which I plan to sell for N70,000 each. I believe I’ll get people to rush it since it is still at a very cheap price. In this free report, I will be revealing to you how you can go about getting your own laptop for N15,000. I know you are a serious minded person to have taken the first step to read this letter. I congratulate you for taking this giant stride; I know it’s worth it.

I want you to put all those doubts aside and know for sure that you will get yours too. I had to pay a price before getting access to the report in getting my laptop. I have decided to give this report to you free of charge. Nevertheless, before I go on giving you the report on how you can get yours, there’s something else that’ll greatly benefit you and I want to introduce it to you here. Just keep reading till the very end.
With the level at which development is taking place in our world, it is becoming necessary that individuals, organisations, etc own their own websites where people can reach them online, and where they get to link up to the entire world. Schools, businesses, churches, etc are all in need of their personal website. Building a website costs as much as N40,000, N120,000, and even sometime it could run into millions depending on the organisation one is building it for and the type of website they desire.
I have here an eBook that will teach you in all simplicity how to go about building your stunning mini website from the scratch in just 60minutes. You do not need to pay anyone any amount to build you a website when you can do the same, and even a better one in just 60 minutes. It is not difficult at all once you go through the step by step guide in this eBook. And with your new laptop, you can begin making big money with just this information.
These are part of the benefits you stand to get from this package:
· You would learn the practical steps to take in building a website.
· You will be able to build your first website in just 60 minutes.
· You will get to save yourself money by building your website yourself.
· You can begin to tap into the opportunity this skill gives you- building website for several individuals and organisations charging them nothing less than N45,000 for each website.
· Never again will you need to pay somebody else to build your own website and begin to increase your productivity and returns.
· The eBook comes with the resale rights; meaning right after getting yours you can begin to sell it to other people at any amount you desire and keep all the money without sharing anything with me. Yes!
This eBook is written in clear understandable English with clear diagrams, describing in details all the steps you need to take to have your website perfectly done. I tell you it is so simple you would blame yourself for not knowing it all these while. It is not voluminous at all as it goes straight to the point.
That’s not even all. Once you can purchase a copy of this eBook I will give you as bonus, a copy of my free report on how you will get your brand new 160GB laptop for just N15,000 guaranteed. I am damn serious about this. This alone would save you a whole lot of thousands like it did save me money in getting mine.
Also, for the first 20 people to order for this eBook, you will get a detailed report on how you can begin to make consistent legal income online without stress. I’ve been making cool money with this eBook myself. And it’s so simple you can begin to make money within just 17 days.
Your next question now should be how much it would cost me to get all these. Well, with all the benefits you stand to gain using this package, you would agree with me that charging N10,000 is still worth the price since you’ll be making cool income with what you’re getting from the package. And in 3 weeks you can make four times that amount.
But I would not even charge that much because I want a whole lot of people to benefit from this opportunity. To get these package, all you would need to pay is just N2,000 for the first 50 people, after which the price will return to it’s original price of N10,000.
If you are interested in this offer you can order by paying into any GTBank with this account number 442 456934 1590 or Intercontinental Bank Plc with account number 0167 110 0000 47372. Account name for both is Adekunle Ifabiyi. After payment send a text message to 08062446847 indicating: Website design, full name, amount paid, bank paid into, amount paid, teller number, date, your valid email address and location. Once payment is confirmed you’ll get your report in 24hrs.
I want to put your mind at rest and bribe you silly by putting the entire risk on myself. I am giving you my 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you do not find this package helpful in any way, or if for any reason you are not satisfied with the information therein. Please just send me a text message within seven days of purchase indicating your displeasure and I will refund your money without complain while you still get to keep the material. This is to show you hoe sure i am about this package.
But I am too sure you would love the content once you get a hold of it yourself.
Sincerely,
It is wisdom to learn what you do not know in order to become what you desire to be. Ignorance is too expensive.
Adekunle Ifabiyi.
PS. I want you to remember that you have nothing to lose in this package since I am giving you my money back guarantee.
PPS. Remember that the N8,000 discount is for the first 50 people only.
PPS. Getting a copy of this priceless information gives you access to my free detailed report on how you will get your brand new 160GB laptop for just N15,000 like I did.
PPPS. Think of all the benefits itemised above. You will get all these and even more from this package. You shouldn’t miss this opportunity.
Are you still reading? What else are you waiting for, close this and go order for your copy now!
Copyright © 2009 www.makemoneyinnigeria.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment