Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How to benefit immensely from ASUU strike. Would you like to know practical things you can do, to turn any disadvantageous situations, like ASUU stri

If you answered yes to the question above, I will like to congratulate you because this might be one of the best letters you will ever come across this year. My name is Adekunle Ifabiyi and I am here to give you answers to your questions and your doubts. I am too sure after you are done with what I have to offer you, your paradigm will change and you will have the ability to turn things into your favour no matter how bad it may seem.

Amazing, it may seem but that’s 100% correct. I will be showing you in clear details, how you can make yourself wealthy and transform the entire course of your life for good through this ASUU strike even as a student. The saying “every disappointment is a blessing in disguise” is true when it refers to this issue of the ASUU strike. This point in time is a period your whole life can transform for good.

I have detailed in this report to show you in clear details how you can turn this whole situation and other similar disappointments into mega blessings for your good. There is great opportunity in this ASUU strike and I am about to show you how to go about this. In this report you will discover:

ü How schools started in the first place.

ü How you are the right person to change the situation about the ASUU strike and the effects it’s having on you.

ü How to go about changing the situation to prosper you beyond your wildest dreams.

ü Other students who have benefited immensely from this opportunity in the ASUU strike.

ü Important lessons you necessarily must acquire from the university campus aside from having a good grade.

ü How you can transform your whole life and your entire family with this opportunity.

ü How schooling environment determines a lot of things that happens concerning one’s finances after leaving the campus life.

ü What it means to be financially free and how you can attain this stage in no time.

ü The truth about why poor people remain poor.

And several other benefits that you would not want to miss out, because they matter a lot in what your life will eventually turn out to be in school and after leaving the campus.

The report is written in clear practicable terms to enhance your fast understanding. It is not voluminous as it addresses the key issues with strait to the point answers. This is the same idea that changed my life for good and I’m sure it will do even more for you.

With all that you will be deriving from this product you would definitely agree with me that charging you a sum of N6,000 to get a copy is not a bad idea. However, I know I am reaching out majorly to students and I don’t expect that a good number of students would be able to pay that much even though the information is worth far more than that. I have decided to give it out at a token price of N1,500. That is definitely fair enough.

That’s not even all, I have other bonuses for you so as to bribe you silly. Once you order for a copy of this report, I will give you the following bonuses for free:

Bonus #1.     You will get my free report on how to get your brand new 160GB Laptop for just N15,000 plus 12 months guarantee.(value N3,200)

Bonus #2.     For the first 20 people to order for this book, you will get to pay just N750 for  all these. That is a further 50% slash on the price.

If you are interested in this offer you can order by paying into any GTBank with this account number 442 456934 1590 or Intercontinental Bank Plc with account number 0167 110 0000 47372. Account name for both is Adekunle Ifabiyi. After payment send a text message to 08062446847 indicating: ASUU Strike solution, full name, amount paid, bank paid into, teller number, date, your valid email address and location. Once payment is confirmed you’ll get your report within 24hrs.

I want to put your mind at rest by putting the entire risk on myself. I am giving you my 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you do not find this package helpful in any way or if for any reason you are not satisfied with the information therein. Please just send me a text message within seven days of purchase indicating your displeasure and I will refund your money without complain while you still get to keep the package. This is to show you how sure I am about this package.

But I am too certain you would so much fall in love with the content once you get a hold of it.

Sincerely,

It is wisdom to learn what you do not know in order to become what you desire to be. Ignorance is too expensive.

Adekunle Ifabiyi.

PS.      I want you to remember that you have nothing to lose in this package since I am giving you my 100% money back guarantee.

PPS.    Remember that the 50% discount is for the first 50 people only, and this advert is currently available to thousands of interested people online. Make every effort to be among this 30 people.

PPS.    Getting a copy of this priceless information gives you access to my free detailed report on how you will get your brand new 160GB laptop for just N15,000 like I did.

PPPS. Think of all the benefits itemised inside this report. You will get all these and even more from this package. You shouldn’t miss this opportunity as it will put an end to your financial needs and change your entire life.

I’ll advise you Close this and go order for your copy now. The choice is yours!

Copyright © 2009 www.makemoneyinnigeria.blogspot.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment